Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Keto Kreme Ice Cream




Since my breast cancer, I have been researching and learning all I can about my survivorship. One of the ways I can help myself is by cutting back on sugar. Research shows that cancer feeds off of sugar and does not have the capability of using ketones for fuel. 

I am not perfect at it, but I am trying my best to live a Keto lifestyle. I am always looking for new recipes. Here is a recipe for that person who needs to get their sweet tooth satisfied. 

If you are following a ketogenic or low carb lifestyle this Keto Kreme ice Cream is amazing and won’t ruin your diet! It is also packed with benefits  It’s simple to make and so good,! If your kids are following a low sugar meal plan this is great and  kid approved as well! This is also a diabetic friendly ice cream recipe!

A few tips:

  • roll your lime on a hard surface before cutting it to get more juice out of it.
  • Don’t forget, it’s 4 whole eggs and 4 egg yokes!

Instructions
  1. Add all ingredients to a blender
  2. Add more ice or water until desired consistency
  3. Place ice cream in freezer until frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment